Game news:The Money
While it is unlikely that money will be established in a codely fashion, a break down of the money is going to be included here.
Also keep in mind that each person is ICly paid enough to, at the very least, live on (Unless specifically designed to be a poor person). Nobles are all given living expenses plus a hefty sum to spend on whatever whims they have. The amount of money commoners gets varies, though Matchmakers, Courtesans, Baronets, Sages, Knight, and Supporters are given extra on top of their living expenses from the people they work for/are in a relationship with.
Basically what this means is that people are generally paid/getting allowances to live relatively comfortably. There are people who fall through the cracks, though (AKA the players who like to play out being without money or struggling to survive type stuff).
The Currency is like this:
- Missiahite Coin
- Elenadite Coin: 10 Missiahite Coins = Elenadite Coin
- Jadenite Coin: 50 Elenadite Coins = 1 Jadenite Coin
- Kalemadite Coin: 100 Kalemadite Coins = 1 Kalemadite Coin
- Attianite Coin: 500 Attianite Coins = 1 Attianite Coin
- Arionite Coin: 1,000 Attianite Coins = 1 Arionite Coin
- Matayarite Coin: 5,000 Arionite Coins = 1 Matayarite
- Larthinamite Coin: 10,000 Matayarite = 1 Larthinamite